Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blog Break

Hello everyone, as you can tell I took a blog break.  I fell off the grid for a while and I am making a promise to myself to at least make a monthly blog post (hopefully twice a month).  I have a difficult time with blogging because I find it hard to believe that people want to hear what little old me has to say.  


However, this year I have been able to work with a GREAT 6th grade class.  This class has decided to take the dive into the blogging world and they are my motivation.  Every morning a student gets to post a morning message blog and then every afternoon a different student gets to post a wrap up post.  Their excitement and enthusiasm has encouraged me to get back on the blogging bandwagon.


Here is a morning message from one of my friends.  Enjoy! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment